Enjoy our Mitsubishi’s service & parts specials for the Sioux Falls area – Since 1965
FREE WIPER INSERTS
- Free windshield wiper blade inserts
- Receive with your next service
- Not valid with any other offer
*Only Valid at the Vern Eide Mitsubishi Location. Please present coupon during write-up. Product shown may vary. Not valid with any other offer. Limit one coupon per household.
Wiper Inserts Special
Having reliable windshield wipers for optimum visibility is key to the safety of your vehicle.
Vern Eide Mitsubishi is dedicated to keeping drivers in the Sioux Falls area protected out on the road, come rain or shine.
That’s why we give you options when it comes to maintaining your vehicle’s windshield wipers!
If you’re looking to replace your whole wiper blades, we offer a full inventory of high performance, affordable parts to choose from.
We also have a full selection of wiper inserts, designed to fit your vehicle’s wiper blades. These inserts simply replace the soft edges of your wipers, as opposed to the whole blade.
Wiper inserts are always a more economically viable option, but now Vern Eide Mitsubishi is happy to present this limited time offer where you can get new wiper inserts completely FREE of charge!
Valid until June 30, 2018, drivers in the Sioux Falls area can get complimentary wiper inserts included in the price of any other service. Just in time for spring!
There’s no reason you shouldn’t take advantage of this offer while it lasts. It’s always good to ensure your windshield wipers are in pique shape.
However, it’s also good to know when you need to replace your blades or blade inserts.
5 Signs Your Windshield Wipers Need Updating
- The Wiper Blades Show Signs of Wear – If you notice any tears, cracks, chips, or other nicks, it’s time to replace your blades or refill with Wiper Inserts. If you live in areas of extreme temperatures, your wiper blades are more prone to these kinds of damage.
- You Notice Streaks on the Windshield
- You Often Hear Squeaking – Good windshield wipers shouldn’t make annoying sounds when they move back and forth across the glass. If you hear squeaking or chattering sounds, it means the blades are likely clogged with dirt and oil.
- Seasonal Changes – Extreme weather conditions can lead to damaged or even broken wiper blades. If the softer edges of your wiper blades are primarily showing wear, refill wiper inserts may be a good option. It’s a good idea to inspect your wiper blades at the end of every winter and summer to ensure you have blades best suited for the coming weather conditions.
- The Frames Appear Bent – When the frames of your wipers look bent, this is likely a result of rough handling. Blades like this can break unexpectedly, leaving you in a dangerous predicament on rainy or snowy days. If this is the case, it is time to replace the whole wiper blades.
Vern Eide Mitsubishi is the best place for vehicle owners in the Sioux Falls region to get their cars serviced. And with this coupon, now is a great time to bring in your car, truck, or SUV!
Take advantage of this deal while it lasts!