Enjoy our Mitsubishi’s service & parts specials for the Sioux Falls area – Since 1965
- Transmission fluid change
- Any make or model
- Price may vary by vehicle model
*Only Valid at the Vern Eide Mitsubishi Location. Not valid with any other offer. Must present coupon at time of write-up. One coupon per household. No cash value. Product shown may vary.
Mitsubishi Transmission Fluid Change Special
For Mitsubishi drivers in the Sioux Falls area, Vern Eide Mitsubishi is the best place to take your vehicle for service!
Our Factory Certified technicians are kept up-to-date on the latest Mitsubishi standards and information. Our team of professionals always uses the best OEM parts and fluids to service and repair your car, truck, or SUV.
We know that inadequate service can leave a vehicle compromised, and this puts the safety of all passengers at risk. That is why we will always return your vehicle to factory safety specifications. Whether you need regular maintenance or serious repairs, Vern Eide has you covered.
We always treat our customers the way we would like to be treated. That’s part of the EIDE Effect!
With Vern Eide Mitsubishi, you’re always guaranteed the best service at an affordable price!
That’s why we are proud to present this limited time offer!
Now through June 30, 2018, you can save $10 on transmission fluid service using this special discount coupon!
Unsure whether or not it’s time to have your transmission fluid changed? Consult your owner’s manual to find the recommended mileage point for this type of service.
There are also signs to be on the lookout for, to signify it’s time to have your transmission fluid flushed.
5 Signs You Should Have Your Transmission Fluid Changed
- Transmission Grinding or Strange Noises – This can also signify that your fluid level is low. With the engine still running, check your transmission fluid level. If it is still adequate, this means you most likely need a transmission flush.
- Problems Shifting Gears –Transmission fluid that contains too much dirt or sludge will cause sluggish responses in the transmission. This can result in your vehicle changing gears too quickly or too late while driving. In a manual vehicle, you may find it very difficult to change gears at all.
- Slipping Gears – In order to stay in the appropriate gear, your transmission needs to develop enough pressure. A dirty transmission may cause lack of hydraulic power. When it is too dirty, contaminants interfere with the flow of transmission.
- Surging of the Vehicle – Because your vehicle’s dirty transmission does not allow for adequate transmission fluid flow, your vehicle may tend to jump forward or fall backward for no good reason.
- Delay in Vehicle Movement – Your vehicle may stall for one or two seconds before moving after having been put in gear.
If you’re still not certain it’s time for your next transmission fluid service, contact our Service Team , or swing by the dealership today to speak with one of our Mitsubishi specialists in person.
Don’t miss out, take advantage of this deal before it’s gone!