For all of your vehicle’s service needs in the Sioux Falls area – Since 1965
Battery Replacement Service
You don’t want to wait until your battery dies and leaves you stranded to get your vehicle’s battery replaced.
There are warning signs to let you know when it’s time to have your battery serviced.
Signs Your Battery May Need Replacing
- Slow Engine Crank – When you attempt to start the vehicle, the cranking of the engine is sluggish and takes longer than normal to start.
- Check Engine Light – The check engine light sometimes appears when your battery power is weak.
- Low Battery Fluid Level – If your fluid level is below the lead plates (energy conductors) inside, it’s time to have the battery and charging system tested.
- Swollen, Bloated Battery Case – This can be caused by excessive heat and will lead to a decrease in battery life.
- Battery Leak – Leaking battery fluid causes corrosion around the + and – connection posts. This gunk needs to be removed, or your vehicle may not start.
- Rotten Egg Smell – This smell, similar to that of sulfur, is often a byproduct of a battery leak.
- Old Age – Your battery may very well last longer than the standard three years. But it is at the three-year mark that you should begin taking your vehicle in for annual battery and charging system checks.
For drivers in the Sioux Falls region, there’s no place better to get your battery serviced than your local Vern Eide Motorcars dealership!
Our certified technicians are trained and equipped to service all make and model vehicles.
For your convenience, we have multiple locations in the area. We regularly service drivers from Sioux Falls, Mitchell, Brookings, Watertown, Yankton, Vermillion, Madison, Luvern, Worthington, Spirit Lake, Alberta Lea, Pierre, Aberdeen, Marshall, Chamberlain, Rock Rapids, Dakota Dunes, and Brandon.
At Vern Eide dealerships, we treat our customers the way we would like to be treated. You can trust our service team to provide solid answers and fast solutions for all of your battery related concerns.
For those do-it-yourself types, we do offer a full inventory of parts to be ordered at our customers’ convenience.
For those who would rather trust Vern Eide’s Factory Certified Technicians, schedule an appointment at your local Vern Eide dealership today!