For all of your vehicle’s service needs in the Sioux Falls area – Since 1965
Full Service Automotive Repair
If you live in the Sioux Falls, SD area, there’s no better place to bring your vehicle for service than your local Vern Eide Motorcars dealership!
Vern Eide offers full services for Acura, Buick, Chevrolet, Ford, GMC, Honda, Lincoln, Mitsubishi, and all make and model vehicles.
We have multiple dealerships in the region, making our service department the convenient choice for drivers in Sioux Falls, Brookings, Madison, Luvern, Brandon, or surrounding areas.
But we’re more than just the convenient option. We’re the right option. Because at Vern Eide, we treat our customers the way we want to be treated. We call this the EIDE EFFECT, and it means we do everything we can to keep your vehicle running the way it should.
Our customers are part of the Vern Eide family, and to us, your safety is paramount. We know that inadequate servicing could leave your vehicle compromised, putting your safety at risk.
So our expert technicians will always restore your vehicle to factory specifications.
The Vern Eide service team is trained and equipped to provide routine services and major repairs. So whether you need a standard oil change, or you need major repair work, Vern Eide has you covered.
We offer affordable pricing for the best service when it comes to your vehicle. Our certified technicians will you give you honest answers and fast solutions to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
Consult your owner’s manual to determine whether or not your car, truck, or SUV is up for routine maintenance.
Unsure whether your vehicle needs maintenance?
9 Signs Your Vehicle May Need Service
- Warning Lights – Pay attention to these indicator lights, and when they illuminate, get them diagnosed at your earliest opportunity.
- Stalling – If your vehicle suddenly begins stalling at intersections, when you try to accelerate, or at other times, this is a sign of probable trouble.
- Hard Starts – If your vehicle won’t start when you need it to, if it takes several turns of the key before it does start, or if it starts but won’t stay running, you’ve got a problem.
- Poor Fuel Mileage – If you feel like you’re driving the same amount as usual, but you’re filling up more often, your vehicle might be experiencing reduced fuel mileage. You need to find out why this is, as soon as possible.
- Soft or Noisy Brakes – If your brakes squeal or you feel rhythmic vibrations when the brakes are applied, there’s a good chance something is wrong.
- Other Unexplained Noises – Squealing, grinding, or other unusual sounds from your vehicle typically indicate something is wrong and in need of service.
- Rough Shifts – If your vehicle hesitates when shifting from reverse to drive or vice versa if gear changes are rough or abrupt, if the vehicle is upshifting or downshifting sporadically, or if it has trouble shifting into a higher gear, your transmission needs attention.
- Sluggish Acceleration or Loss of Power – It’s pivotal that your vehicle can get up to speed when you need it to, like when you’re merging onto the highway or passing another vehicle on a two-lane road. Regular maintenance can keep this from happening, but if you do notice a reduction in power, you need to get things checked out to determine the cause.
- Vibration – The sudden appearance of a vibration that isn’t caused by rough road conditions is a red flag.
If you’re still not certain whether or not your vehicle is need of service, you can speak with one of our trained professionals today!
We keep your life running on schedule even when your car needs to be in the shop with our courtesy shuttle service and if you would like to wait we offer many complimentary amenities to keep you and your family comfortable.
When it is time to get your car serviced, schedule an appointment with your local Vern Eide dealership!